The Marvel Way Complex
An affordable, sober living apartment complex for individuals and families, supporting homeless or financially challenged individuals in recovery.
The Marvel Way Complex is the first of its kind in Nevada, modeled after affordable, recovery focused housing projects in other states. The complex will provide all utilities, on-site support services, twelve-step meetings, and a sober environment offering residents the best opportunity for long-term success. The long-term housing option ensures that individuals leaving our community’s treatment centers never have to return to toxic living environments where alcohol, drug abuse, and domestic violence are a part of daily life.
Real Options for a Better Future
The Marvel Way Complex will ensure all individuals in recovery will have real options for a better future. Our goal is two fold:
Provide affordable sober living for our community. 30/50% AMI
(Area Median Income)
Strive for long term success, supporting our area’s shorter-term recovery programs.
Unfortunately, the affordable housing crisis has made it nearly impossible for individuals to take the next step into safe, long term housing.
We are not alone. All area treatment and healthcare providers are experiencing the same challenges.
Marvel Way will make the difference.
Designed for Sobriety, Safety and Success
- All utilities provided
- Gated/secured entry access
- Assigned, carport parking
- 36 one-bedroom units
- 6 two-bedroom units
- New modern energy efficient kitchens
- On-site laundry facilities
- Indoor stairwells and elevator for full accessibility
- Large multi-purpose community room and computer lab
- Natural campus with a playground, green space for recreation, picnic area, walkways, a community garden
- Easy access to public transportation, employment, shopping and community resources
- Property management and support staff for resident assistance